Find out why leaders from Techstars, Apple, Oculus, Facebook, Oracle, Susan G. Komen Foundation, and more have found Leadership Camp game-changing.
Leadership Camp is a concentrated, intensive, transformative leadership training program that accelerates participants’ growth as aware and empowered leaders. We deliver Conscious Leadership through three-day intensives, half-day immersions, CEO coaching, and leadership training for executives and teams.
Leadership Camp introduces core concepts and applications of Conscious Leadership that will kickstart an immediate increase in self-awareness, engagement, communication, alignment, and innovation for leaders, teams, and entire organizations.
Leadership Camp is designed for accomplished and emerging leaders alike. If you’re looking to radically increase the amount of authenticity and connection in your leadership, Camp is for you.
Leadership Camp can help you:
For this to happen, attendees must be willing to be challenged from a place of openness and curiosity. Learn more about what to expect at Camp in our FAQs.
Leadership camp is great for:
Camp has earned raves from team members at Apple, Facebook, OpenTable, Oracle, Techstars, Oculus, Vicarious, FormLabs, Marco Polo, the Susan G. Komen Foundation, and the City of Austin. Hear what they’ve said about Leadership Camp.
Leadership Camp is centered around the model of Conscious Leadership, which we define as:
Conscious = Aware
Leadership = Our ability to create what we say we want in the world
We offer leaders permission, a pathway, and tools to show up more as their true selves because we believe there is a significant ROI on Authenticity.
Through our 8 Choices of Conscious Leadership, we open the door for more Authenticity:
1. Responsibility - The choice to take 100% responsibility for our life circumstances. Being the source of our own resolution, security, control, and approval.
Opposite: Taking more or less than 100% responsibility. Responding to what we see as wrong with apathy or blame.
2. Curiosity - The choice to learn from others and the world around us, and wonder how our circumstances may be for us, instead of against. Openness to the possibility that the Opposite of Our Story could be as true or truer than our original story.
Opposite: Insisting on being right. Approaching others defensively.
3. Feelings - The choice to welcome and feel all of our internal emotions.
Opposite: Resisting, judging, repressing, or apologizing for our feelings.
4. Candor - The choice to reveal our authentic feelings and stories with the intent to deepen connection. Being someone to whom others can express themselves honestly. Ending gossip.
Opposite: Withholding our truth. Listening and speaking in a way to manipulate an outcome. Participating in gossip.
5. Clean Agreements - The choice to be clear about who will do what by when. Only entering into agreements when we have a full-body yes; renegotiating agreements if that changes.
Opposite: Entering into messy agreements with unclear parameters. Making or keeping agreements without a full-body yes, leading to lack of follow through or resentment. Breaking agreements.
6. Genius - The choice to live primarily in our Zones of Genius, which is where we access the full potential of our creativity and magnificence, where time falls away.
Opposite: Holding ourselves back by living in areas of incompetence, competence, or excellence out of fear, familiarity, for accolades, or to people-please.
7. Play & Rest - The choice to create a life of play, laughter, and ease. Honoring our natural rhythms of rest and renewal.
Opposite: Seeing life as serious, requiring hard work, effort and struggle.
8. Abundance - The choice to experience enough of everything - time, money, love, energy, space, resources, etc.
Opposite: Experiencing life from a place of scarcity. Seeing life as a zero-sum game and therefore needing to preserve what is “ours.”
"This. $#!*. Will. Change. Your. Life."
"Before Camp, I thought I was going to leave my job. Now I'm more engaged than ever."
"Most of our team has gone to Camp, and I can see the impact on our business every day."
"Across our portfolio companies are recognizing the importance of conscious leadership as a critical skill in developing their organizations.”