Find out why leaders from Techstars, Apple, Oculus, Facebook, Oracle, Susan G. Komen Foundation, and more have found Leadership Camp game-changing.
Leadership Camp is a concentrated, intensive, transformative leadership training program that accelerates participants’ growth as aware and empowered leaders. We deliver Conscious Leadership through two-day intensives, half-day immersions, CEO coaching, and leadership training for executives and teams.
Leadership Camp offers a deep immersion into the principles of Conscious Leadership in order to kickstart an immediate increase in self-awareness, engagement, communication, and innovation for leaders, teams, and entire organizations.
Leadership Camp shows successful professionals how they might reach the highest version of their potential and what might be standing in the way. For this to happen, attendees should be game to be open, curious, and willing to be challenged. Learn more about what to expect at Camp in our FAQs.
We invite you to bring your entire team — executive or functional — to Camp. The teams who have done this reap tremendous rewards of quickly and efficiently creating a shared language of Conscious Leadership and also deepening the bond and increasing the candor across the team.
Whether you attend with a team or alone, you’ll build trusted relationships with other leaders in your cohort.
Camp has earned raves from team members at Apple, Facebook, OpenTable, Oracle, Techstars, Oculus, Vicarious, FormLabs, Marco Polo, the Susan G. Komen Foundation, and the City of Austin. Hear what they’ve said about Leadership Camp.
Leadership Camp is centered around the model of Conscious Leadership, which we define as:
Conscious = Aware
Leadership = Our ability to create what we say we want in the world
We offer leaders permission, a pathway, and tools to show up more as their true selves because we believe there is a significant ROI on Authenticity.
Through our eight choices of Conscious Leadership, we open to the door to more authenticity.
1. Responsibility - The choice to take 100% responsibility for our life circumstances. Being the source of our own resolution, security, control, and approval.
Opposite: Taking more or less than 100% responsibility. Responding to what we see as wrong with apathy or blame.
2. Curiosity - The choice to learn from others and the world around us, and wonder how our circumstances may be for us, instead of against. Openness to the possibility that the Opposite of Our Story could be as true or truer than our original story.
Opposite: Insisting on being right. Approaching others defensively.
3. Feelings - The choice to welcome and feel all of our internal emotions.
Opposite: Resisting, judging, repressing, or apologizing for our feelings.
4. Candor - The choice to reveal our authentic feelings and stories with the intent to deepen connection. Being someone to whom others can express themselves honestly. Ending gossip.
Opposite: Withholding our truth. Listening and speaking in a way to manipulate an outcome. Participating in gossip.
5. Clean Agreements - The choice to be clear about who will do what by when. Only entering into agreements when we have a full-body yes; renegotiating agreements if that changes.
Opposite: Entering into messy agreements with unclear parameters. Making or keeping agreements without a full-body yes, leading to lack of follow through or resentment. Breaking agreements.
6. Genius - The choice to live primarily in our Zones of Genius, which is where we access the full potential of our creativity and magnificence, where time falls away.
Opposite: Holding ourselves back by living in areas of incompetence, competence, or excellence out of fear, familiarity, for accolades, or to people-please.
7. Play & Rest - The choice to create a life of play, laughter, and ease. Honoring our natural rhythms of rest and renewal.
Opposite: Seeing life as serious, requiring hard work, effort and struggle.
8. Abundance - The choice to experience enough of everything - time, money, love, energy, space, resources, etc.
Opposite: Experiencing life from a place of scarcity. Seeing life as a zero-sum game and therefore needing to preserve what is “ours.”
To see our posts about Conscious Leadership, visit our page the eight choices of Conscious Leadership.
"Most of our team has gone to Camp, and I can see the impact on our business every day."
“Camp is an intense self-exploration that enables higher forms of leadership. I visited a lot of uncomfortable topics and that felt like growth.”
"A deep dive on presence and tools to bring it to the workplace."
"Across our portfolio companies are recognizing the importance of conscious leadership as a critical skill in developing their organizations.”